There are so many amazing Bicycle Touring, Hiking and Adventure Blogs out in the world at the moment. This is a work in progress. If you have a super cool bicycle touring blog, hiking blog or adventure travel blog and want to be mentioned then send me a message on my Contact Me page with a short sentence or two about your site. Here is a small selection to get you started.
Links to Super Cool Hiking Blogs
- Chris-Crossingtheworld – Chris, a blog about hiking and misadventures by bicycle.
- Following the Arrows – Fellow Aussie Kat, hiking Camino’s and trails around the world, I hiked with her on the PCT.
- Feedspot Top 100 Hiking Blogs – A list of the Top 100 hiking blogs. I’m on this list.
- Feedspot Top 60 Hiking YouTube Channels – Do you like hiking videos? Me too, and I’m on the list.
- Halfway Anywhere – Top hiking website with a little bit of adventure travel and cycle touring
- Hikingdude – Long distance hiking
- LifeTimeTrails – Sonja is hiking, bicycle touring and diving around the world. Very impressive.
- PMags – All things hiking
- Outdoor Veteran – Justin has compiled a list of the Top 30 hiking blogs in the world. I read a lot of the blogs on this list. The blog at #16 is cool. 🙂
- The Hiking Life – Fellow Aussie Cam Honan is probably the most well traveled hiker on the planet.
Links to Awesome Bicycle Touring Blogs
- Bicycle Traveler Magazine – Free Bicycle Touring Magazine
- BikePacking.com – I aspire to have a website as good as this one day.
- CrazyGuyOnABike – A collection of bicycle touring blogs and forums
- Cyclingabout – Alee has one of the most comprehensive bicycle touring blogs on the planet, if you need to know something then you might find it here.
- El Pedalero – Gareth is probably the most knowledgeable bicycle tourer about all things Latin America, I had the pleasure of sharing some time cycling with him in Mexico.
- Feedspot Top 100 Bicycle Touring Blogs – All the best bicycle touring blogs in one place. I’m also on this list.
- The Next Challenge – Bicycle Touring, hiking, expeditions and more by Tim Moss
- Toms BikeTrip – Worldly bicycle traveler and adventurer.
- WorldBiking – Eric and Amaya are cycling to every country in the world, they stayed at my house when they were cycling around Australia.